Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December 25 | Christmas Day

Nothing like waking up at the crack of dawn and sitting around the living room as a family to open gifts.
Video games and TV shows (and eating my stash of candy that's not pictured!) will be all I'm doing on break!
Wendy put up a bird feeder not too long ago, so we always enjoy sitting and watching the birds. 
Female cardinal! She was a beauty!
After the excitement of presents and watching the birds, Christmas breakfast was in order.
We had our usual Christmas breakfast, french toast and bacon. :)
After the majority of the afternoon playing video games, it was time to go to my brother and sister-in-law's place for Christmas dinner! Before dinner though, we opened presents.
A few hours later, we ate!
Jared got me a Telus panda who now sits on my desk. :)
Part two of my present from Jared and Shanna was a ticket to Panic! at the Disco!!! I'm so excited!
They also got me Panic! at the Disco's new CD.. and my dad and Wendy surprised me with the deluxe versions of All Time Low and Fall Out Boy's newest CDs. Yeah, it was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...