Blog Archive

Friday, December 27, 2013

Looking Back: 2013

Here's my annual 'Looking Back' post! You can check out previous posts here: 2010 | 2011 | 2012

This year I..
..saw Simple Plan's 'Musik' exhibit which was filled to the brim with memorabilia

..goofed off with the best dog in the universe

..witnessed and photographed a gorgeous, fun wedding for two people who I am proud to call my parents

..saw Fall Out Boy live after 8 years of being a fan

..went to Toronto in the summer for a weekend

..went to LaRonde for the day with the best siblings ever

..met my sister for the first time in April, and saw her again in July and November 

..went to my first gay pride parade

..saw the beauty of the Botanical Gardens

..and had a Christmas to remember forever with the greatest family I could ever ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...