








Today was the F1 (in case you are not aware, it's Formula One, the racecar thingy) Crescent Festival in downtown Montreal we usually have once a year. It was pretty boring, it used to be better in the past, which is why I don't have many pictures from it! Faber Drive had a concert there later on in the evening, however it was super packed (80,000 people!) and there was no way I was getting in the crowd. So I stayed on the sidelines, pretty far away but managed to get a few shots I'm happy with! Yay for superzoom cameras! It was a good show, too!The other pictures are just random ones I got of a few flowers and Jake in the backyard. My favorite though is the buttercup against the blue sky, I love it!
PS: New blog look! I swear this is the last time I'm changing the layout, I FINALLY got something I'm happy with, I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment