Blog Archive

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mount Royal: January 2011

On Sunday, Sara, Wendy, my dad and I were off to Mount Royal for the afternoon. Unfortunately with the amount of rain we got (go figure!) and it getting colder the next day, everything froze over which made it hard to go up the mountain because it was a sheet of ice. So we went as far as the first lookout, and came back down. Despite the visit being short (and a bit chilly), we still had fun! After Mount Royal we took Sara on a tour downtown and through Outremont, a borough of Montreal.


I like this a lot.

Sara with the beautiful city in the background!


Once again, I was the 'squirrel whisperer' and they came close to me again! I don't know why squirrels love me so much, I didn't even have food for them! Go figure!


Nomnomnom!

This leaves me with two more things to post: when we got poutine, and the photoshoot I did with Sara on Tuesday. Then I'll post the how-to for the Snickerdoodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...