Blog Archive

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Merry (late) Christmas! I can't believe Christmas is already over.. it went so fast!
I have a few Christmas tree pictures leftover from last week, so here they are!
This is the Husky ornament I got Wendy for her birthday.. I saw it and couldn't resist. :)
On Christmas Eve, we packed up and went to Wendy's sister's house for Christmas! WITH Jake..of course.
We also went to see Santa. My first Santa experience. :D
It was snowing lightly on Christmas morning, and it was really pretty. :) There was also a mountain of presents under the tree which were opened shortly after this was taken.
Jakey always gets the first one, his usual big bone!
It was a very Glee and video games Christmas for me, which is awesome because I love both very much. :D
Next was breakfast! French toast and maple bacon with maple syrup. Yum.
We spent the rest of the morning playing Glee Scene It as Wendy, Jess, and I are major gleeks. My dad just kinda watched us and didn't understand. :D
I also spent the majority of the day playing Mario Kart 7 on my shiny new Nintendo 3DS! I've always been a gamer, especially a Nintendo one. I'm getting Zelda for it this week, too and I am EXCITED. Yes. Yay Boxing Day! ..or week.
Christmas dinner was sooo yummy!! My favorite is the stuffing, alwaayyyss. And turkey sandwiches the next day? Nomnomnom. ANNNDDD.. turkey a la king. Which is probably my favorite meal ever. Soooo looking forward to that this week. :D
Sex in a Pan! ..it's not what you think it is. Honest. It's six layers of yummyness. It has a shortbread crust with pecans, and on top of that in layers is chocolate pudding, vanilla pudding, cream cheese mixed with sugar, whipped cream, and then more whipped cream on the top layer with some shredded chocolate on top. Sooo good!
Annndddd that was Christmas 2011 in a nutshell! :) It was so much fun, as always! Hope you enjoyed the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...